Weed Control for Properties in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Mustang, OK & Surrounding Areas
We professionally treat your lawn grass for weeds with our pre and post-emergent treatments.
Weeds are not only an eyesore, but they also compete with your lawn for nutrients, water, and sunlight. Your grass doesn't have to surrender to weeds this year. Instead, you can schedule our professional weed control service to kick weeds out! Our service includes 9 visits to your property throughout the year to administer our pre and post-emergent treatments. Our products work against weeds like dandelion, chickweed, and many other weed varieties. We offer our services in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Mustang and nearby areas in Oklahoma.
Our Weed Control Schedule
Our fertilization and weed control schedule is detailed below:
- Pre-spring: A pre-emergent weed control treatment is applied to your lawn to get ahead of any weed growth as the weather warms up.
- Early spring: Our crew will return to add another pre-emergent weed control treatment as well as a post-emergent treatment if we see any weeds actively growing.
- Mid-spring: With our spring fertilization treatment, our experts will treat your grass with a time-released fertilizer treatment in order to stimulate spring green-up and root growth. Post-emergent weed control is also applied at this time if needed.
- Early summer: Our first treatment of the summer will be to apply more of our time-released fertilizer. This time, with high nitrogen content in order to promote a greener, healthier-growing lawn. Another weed treatment is applied if needed.
- Mid-summer: During this visit, our team will feed your grass with more time-released fertilizer so that your lawn will continue to grow lush, green, and thick. Post-emergent weed control treatments will be used if we notice any growing weeds.
- Late summer: We will treat your grass one last time at the end of summer in order to help it recover from the heat. If needed, we will spray for weeds.
- Early fall: A Gypsum round of fertilizer is applied to help balance the naturally high pH levels in the clay soils our area has.
- Late fall & Winter: Our last fertilization treatment of the year is designed to promote deep root development so your lawn will be ready for the winter season. To help prevent winter weeds from growing, we will apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment as our last treatment of the year.
Our treatments take on weeds like clovers, dandelions, and more.
Part of what makes our weed control process favored by our clients is that it works for a variety of different weeds! Weeds are tricky, and oftentimes, there will be more than one type thriving in your lawn, which means that the treatments used must be potent enough to take on different types. No matter how stubborn they are, our crew can eliminate them from your yard. Our herbicide treatments will diminish stubborn weeds such as:
Take control of the health of your property's lawn with our weed control service!
At Elite Lawn Care, we specialize in weed control treatments. If you're tired of having your grass overrun by unsightly weeds that are stealing nutrients from your grass, it's time to take advantage of our weed control service. Our service is available in and around Oklahoma City, OK, and in nearby areas like Edmond and Mustang. Call us today at (405) 735-1223 to schedule. We look forward to working with you to help you achieve a weed-free lawn.