Weed Control for Properties in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Mustang, OK & Surrounding Areas
We professionally treat your lawn grass for weeds with our pre and post-emergent treatments.
Weeds are not only an eyesore, but they also compete with your lawn for nutrients, water, and sunlight. Your grass doesn't have to surrender to weeds this year. Instead, you can schedule our professional weed control service to kick weeds out! Our service includes 8 visits to your property throughout the year to administer our pre and post-emergent treatments. Our products work against weeds like dandelion, chickweed, and many other weed varieties. We offer our services in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Mustang and nearby areas in Oklahoma.
Our Weed Control Schedule
When you sign up for our weed control program, we will visit your property 8 different times throughout the year to apply our weed control treatments. In addition to tackling the weeds on your lawn, we will also apply fertilization treatments to supply your lawn with nutrients. Here is our weed control schedule for the year:
- Pre-spring: Our team will start fighting off weeds early in the year with an application of our pre-emergent weed control treatment that is designed to prevent weeds from breaching the soil.
- Early spring: Our next visit will involve applying another dose of our pre-emergent treatment to help your grass avoid future damage from any germinating weeds. We will also apply a post-emergent spray during this treatment if we notice any weeds.
- Mid-spring: In mid-spring, we will visit again to target any weeds that have grown with our post-emergent treatment as necessary. At this time, we will also apply a time-released fertilizer to supply your grass with the nutrients it needs.
- Early summer: We will supply your grass with another post-emergent treatment to kill off any weeds that have surfaced in your lawn since our last visit. We will also apply another time-released fertilizer application.
- Mid-summer: This visit will be to supply your lawn with another round of post-emergent treatment to eliminate any new weeds that have grown on your property. Another round of fertilizer is also applied at this time!
- Late summer: During our visit in the late summer we will inspect your property for weeds and if we spot any, we will treat them using our post-emergent spray. Another round of fertilizer is added to help your grass recover from the heat of the summer.
- Early fall: In the fall, we will once again inspect your property for any new weeds and will apply our treatment to any that we find. Our crew will apply the last fertilizer treatment of the year to promote deep root development and protect your grass from lawn diseases that are common in the winter season.
- Late fall: The final treatment of the year will be to apply our pre-emergent spray to help prevent any new weeds from sprouting until we visit your property again in the new year.
Our treatments take on weeds like clovers, dandelions, and more.
Part of what makes our weed control process favored by our clients is that it works for a variety of different weeds! Weeds are tricky, and oftentimes, there will be more than one type thriving in your lawn, which means that the treatments used must be potent enough to take on different types. No matter how stubborn they are, our crew can eliminate them from your yard. Our herbicide treatments will diminish stubborn weeds such as:
Take control of the health of your property's lawn with our weed control service!
At Elite Lawn Care, we specialize in weed control treatments. If you're tired of having your grass overrun by unsightly weeds that are stealing nutrients from your grass, it's time to take advantage of our weed control service. Our service is available in and around Oklahoma City, OK, and in nearby areas like Edmond and Mustang. Call us today at (405) 735-1223 to schedule. We look forward to working with you to help you achieve a weed-free lawn.